What Are the Benefits of Low-Sulfur Heating Oil?
Homeowners in Fairfield County, CT who receive heating oil from Sound Energy can feel good about their decision because they’re saving on home heating costs and using a home heating fuel that contains a significantly lower sulfur content.
We’re proud to deliver Low-Sulfur Heating Oil to our customers! Not sure about what makes it special? Here’s what you need to know!
- Low-sulfur heating oil reduces the sulfur content in heating oil all the way down to 500 parts per million (ppm).
- Sulfur buildup is a common cause of equipment malfunction and breakdowns. Using low-sulfur heating oil helps your heating equipment last longer and reduces maintenance costs.
- Less sulfur content means heating equipment can burn the fuel more efficiently
- There are no modifications required to your heating system. ULSHO is used in existing home heating equipment.
- Because it helps the equipment stay cleaner, it produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions – effectively cleaning up the environment, too!
Low-Sulfur Heating Oil is one of the latest advancements that have been made in the heating oil industry, and our customers should share our pride in using this product because it means they’re all doing their part in protecting the environment, while simultaneously improving their own comfort levels during the winter.
Enjoy a virtually endless supply of Low-Sulfur Heating Oil when you call or contact us and sign up for automatic heating oil delivery. We’ll track your fuel usage so you don’t have to, and make deliveries when you need them!