Breathe Easier This Season
The air we breathe has a significant influence on how comfortable we feel. Your home air can be filled with bacteria, dust mites, and other contaminants that cause allergies, headaches, and even respiratory illness.
Check out the variety of products we have to improve your indoor air quality!
- UV lamps. Ultraviolet Lights kill off any pollutants like dust mites, mold spores, and bacteria as they travel through the ducts of your heating and air conditioning systems, preventing them from ever reaching the air you breath.
- Electronic Air Cleaners. Similar to the UV lamps, these filters work hand-in-hand with your heating and cooling systems. By installing electronic air cleaners within your duct work, they capture and eliminate allergens as they travel through your equipment.
- High Density Media Filters. These filters are designed to capture harmful microscopic particles and prevent them from spreading into your home’s air.
- Bypass & Steam Humidifiers. Throughout the colder months, maintaining proper humidity levels are important to prevent dry air from accumulating inside your home. Breathing in dry air can lead to various health issues including dry skin and the inability to fight off diseases. If you believe there is an imbalance in moisture, it’s worth looking into installing a whole-house humidifier.
- Air Conditioning Equipment. Balancing humidity levels during warmer months is just as important as doing so in the colder ones. Keeping your air conditioning system well-maintained is key to monitoring moisture levels in your home! An overly humid environment is a breeding ground for mold and mildew, which can heavily contribute to the harmful health conditions caused by poor air quality.
To learn more about indoor air quality solutions, give us a call at 203-655-2539 or contact us.