Upgrade Your Heating System Now!
It seems counter intuitive to think about your heating system during the summer. After all, it’s getting hotter outside, not colder! But that’s exactly why it’s the right time to upgrade your heating system – everyone else is focusing on their air conditioning equipment.
Upgrading your heating system outside of the heating season helps Connecticut homeowners in a couple of ways!
- The cost of heating equipment is typically lower during the off-season than it is closer to the heating season
- There is no interruption of comfort since you’re not currently relying on your heating equipment
And, a heating system upgrade also…
- Boosts your home’s heating efficiency, allowing homeowners to save upwards of 40% on home heating costs!
- Improves your home’s indoor air quality by removing debris, dirt and dust that has settled over time. Modern systems also boast better air and humidity control!
- Reduces the risk of system breakdowns in the middle of the winter, and the frequency of service calls or repairs
- Increases the coverage of your comfort, eliminated cold spots throughout your home by reassessing your home’s heating needs
If you do decide to upgrade your heating system, we recommend having it taken care of sooner rather than later in order to ensure your optimal levels of comfort during the heating season! If you’ve already had a new heating system installed, don’t forget about your annual tune-ups!