Upgrade Your Cooling Comfort
Is your home comfort system prepared for the summer heat? Or has your central or ductless air conditioning system failed to keep up with your demand for cooling relief in the past?
If your A/C equipment has fallen short of your expectations, consider upgrading the equipment and getting the most comfort from your energy dollars!
Have you noticed any of the following issues with your air conditioning system?
- It won’t produce cool air
- It’s making loud squealing or grinding noises
- It’s leaking, leaving pools of water outside near the base of the equipment
- It’s breaking down often, constantly in need of repair
These may be signs that it’s time to upgrade your equipment, improve your comfort and avoid rising energy and repair costs. Upgrading your air conditioning gets you:
- Modern, high-efficiency equipment that uses less energy to provide cool air
- Better comfort coverage for the home
- Longer equipment life expectancy
- Improved indoor air quality
And remember, regular maintenance is the key to enjoying the benefits of your newly installed air conditioning system! The same pros you trust to get the equipment installed also perform our annual tune-ups. You know you’re getting an experienced, HVAC-trained technician every time you schedule an appointment with Sound Energy!
Let us help you figure out if an upgrade is the right move to keep you and your family comfortable for many summers to come! Call or contact us online today to get started.