Spring Energy Saving Tips!
We already help our customers in Connecticut save on their energy costs with equipment tune-ups and upgrades, but we want to take that a little bit further and offer a few extra ways homeowners can save money in spring
Keep these energy-saving tips close!
- Install programmable thermostats and save an estimated 10% per year on your heating and cooling costs
- Use LED light bulbs in your home. LED light bulbs reduce energy costs and give off significantly less heat than standard incandescent light bulbs
- Caulk and weather-strip around doors and windows to keep the conditioned air inside your home
- Cook outside on the grill as the weather warms up!
- Upgrade the insulation in attics and crawlspaces to prevent air from escaping through ceilings and floors
- Upgrade your heating and cooling systems to more efficient, modern equipment that could potentially save you up to 40% on energy costs
Remember to also replace the air filters on your heating and cooling equipment to help maintain its efficiency and keep the air in your home clean! For more tips on how to maintain your home comfort, or how an AC upgrade can help manage energy costs, feel free to give us a call or to contact us online!