Never Too Late for a Heating System Upgrade
Connecticut homeowners know how cold it can get during the winter, and an outdated heating system won’t make low temperatures any easier to tolerate! That’s why it’s important to keep in mind that it’s never too late to upgrade your home heating equipment – so don’t stick it out until next year, act now!
If you’re on the fence, here are some things to consider when it comes to upgrading:
- If your heating system has been in use for close to 15 years, there are more modern systems available today with higher efficiencies that tend to last longer than older models.
- How often are you spending money on repairs? If you answer that question with “too often!” then a heating system upgrade will help save you on repair costs, too, since you won’t need as many service calls to maintain new equipment.
- Are you wrestling with unobtainable comfort? Uneven temperatures throughout the home are a strong indication that your heating equipment just can’t keep up with your demand for comfort!
- High repair bills are one thing, but what about high heating bills? If you’re noticing an increase in how much it costs to stay warm each year, the efficiency of your heating system is likely the culprit!
- Believe it or not, an old heating system could be causing poor indoor air quality in your home! Older equipment tends to have poor levels of ventilation and filtration, meaning more dust and allergens are circulated back into the home.
What do you say? Time to upgrade your heating equipment? If you’re still not sure, or if you’re ready to make the leap, contact us online and learn all about the latest high-efficiency home heating equipment available to our customers!