Improve Your Home Against Winter Weather Woes
Homeowners up and down the East Coast are aware of the cold and the snow we experienced last winter. And, we don’t know what lies ahead for Connecticut residents during this year’s winter. How’d your heating system fare against the bitter cold? From heating system upgrades to annual tune-ups, there are many ways to improve the comfort levels inside your home!
How do annual heating system tune-ups improve home comfort?
After a season of hard work, your heating equipment might not be ready to go toe-to-toe with winter again the following year. Tune-ups allow Sound Energy technicians to assess your equipment and make any necessary repairs so you can rely on your heating system again next year. Annual tune-ups can:
- Reduce your annual energy expenses by up to 5%
- Detect and correct minor issues before they become major problems
- Extend the life span of your heating equipment
- Help ensure your heating system is ready for winter’s worst weather events
- Give you the peace of mind you deserve!
How do heating system upgrades improve home comfort?
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that heating equipment has come a long way! Modern systems boast higher efficiency ratings, some reaching anywhere up to 95% efficiency, which can help homeowners save money on fuel costs. Heating system upgrades can:
- Vastly improve system efficiency and comfort levels
- Reduce fuel consumption, saving homeowners on fuel costs
- Lower the frequency of service calls for repairs
- Ensure your comfort for at least the next 10 years
If your heating system isn’t more than 10 years old, an annual tune-up will help maintain its efficiency and have your home ready to take on this winter. If, however, your system is over 10 years old, you should consider an upgrade! If you have any questions on scheduling a tune-up or an upgrade, contact us today.